Monday, August 13, 2012

22 Weeks Down-18 to go!!



How far along? 22 weeks 4 days! 

Total weight gain: Right on track, gaining 1/2-1lb a week.So up almost 2 1/2 lbs but it feels like a million.

Maternity clothes?  My belly has officially popped out this week! At the start of the week it was the same but by the end of the weekend it got wayyy bigger. HELLO PREGNANT LADY!

Stretch marks? NO but I'm scared its going to happen soon bc my stomach feels like its going to explode with how much it is stretching. 

Sleep:? Not too shabby. I've been waking up earlier than normal bc I have so much on my mind (all exciting things) but other than that I sleep as snug as a bug in a rug.

Best moment this week: This was SUCH a busy week there were SO many good moments! Joeys mom Pat was in town and his aunt Donna-we did a ton of shopping and baby planning which was a blast! Pat came with us to her first doctors appt, in which she cried as she heard the heartbeat- it was very sweet! But between my tears of joy, my moms crying and joeys mom crying, our doctor is probably wondering what he signed up for when he took us on! Just imagine us all when the baby is born!

My mom moved back home! SO happy, I got to go back to work with her at her house like we used to which was SO nice and comforting to know she will be here! We went out to dinner in Laguna on Thursday and she bought us a few treats and it was so nice just knowing we are all in the same city again!

This weekend was my girlfriend Brooke's wedding at Pelican Hill, in which I was bridesmaid. It was such a beautiful day with such a beautiful bride and amazing wedding. I ABSOLUTELY love all the girls in the bridal party and it was SO fun getting all glammed up and watching such a wonderful couple come together! The ceremony was beautiful and we had so much fun at the reception cutting a rug on the dance floor (Joey thoroughly embarassing himself with his dance moves) and just celebrating with all our friends! I was thoroughly exhausted by the end of the weekend and I really think the heat and all day festivities might have helped this belly to pop out a bit more! 

Miss Anything?  Nope! I thought it would be sad to not be able to do all the normal celebrating we do at weddings (30 champagne toasts, end of the night shots etc) but turns out I was pretty able to do everything aside from drinking. I thought I might be too exhausted to dance but NOPE I was out there for quite a bit, trying to drag Joey off the dance floor to save our reputation, and then giving in and dancing the night away:)

Movement: ALL THE TIME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE feeling the little guy kicking in there. He's so cute and squirmy all the time, I just adore him already!

Food Cravings: HUMMUS and SRIRACHA. TRUE FOOD. BBQ CHICKEN SALAD! <-----------Hasn't changed one bit!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nauseous but haven't thrown up in over a week which is fabulous!! Starting to feel like maybe the sickness is coming to an end!

Gender: BOY! Boooyaah!

Labor Signs: Negative.

Symptoms:  I get SO full but so hungry at the same time. It feels like my stomach is physically stuffed to the brim but I am still hungry. I think this is a combo of the stretching of my belly and having less room in there thanks to the little guy.


Belly Button in or out? Getting weirder by the minute. I can make it look like a total outie if I pull my belly up. Maybe I'm the weirdo?

Wedding rings on or off? ON!!!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: This might be the happiest I have ever been!

Looking forward to:  My little sis Lani is coming to visit tonight with some of her friends- CANNOT WAIT to see her! And then this is our last free weekend before we are off to Texas and Tahoe for more weddings. Looking forward to some relaxation time with the hubby before more festivities!


BTW, I know this site is super hard to comment on so if anyone wants to contact me directly my email is alexnacol@gmail.com :)










No comments:

Post a Comment