Monday, June 11, 2012

We're having a baby!!!!

Hi everyone!!! So....I saw a ton of cute pregnancy blogs and I thought it would be fun to document this insane, exciting time of our lives and also share it with all of the family and friends who aren't nearby can get a peek into Joey and my crazy world of pregnancy! 


Joey and I could not be more excited to be adding another Cefalu to the family and Winston(our beagle puppy) is thrilled to be an older brother! 


Our little peanuts due date is December 13th- and since Joey's birthday is December 11th and Winston's is December 12th, December is lining up to be a pretty crazy month for the Cefalu's.

Here are some pictures from when we first discovered we were going to bring our little peanut into the world!


Me holding up 3 of the million pregnancy tests I took!

I may have overreacted and insisted on taking about a million pregnancy tests! But who said pregnancy equals sane rational decision-making? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment