Thursday, September 6, 2012

25 weeks!!!!!!!!!





How far along? 25 weeks 6 days! 

Total weight gain: Gained another pound!

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I am definitely showing these days! People are noticing folks!

Stretch marks? Nope! Although when I was putting on my Mustela last night before I went to bed I almost screamed because I thought I saw a stretch mark but it was just a line from my shirt. Phew.

Sleep:?  Sleeping pretty well! Joey and I both slept super well in Austin because the hotel bed was comfortable,the room was so dark, and we found a new noise maker app that we are both obsessed with. Thunder storms= fabulous sleep for the Cefalu's.

Best moment this week: Again, another awesome eventful week! Top of best moments was going to the doctor and seeing our little peanut kicking away and hanging out in my belly. He definitely looks bigger and according to the doctor he is growing perfectly and if anything is a bit bigger than average! Please dont tell me I am going to give birth to a 20 pound baby! C-section anyone? Anyway, I pressured the doctor into doing measurements and he said everything looks great and he guessed the baby weighed in at around 2 1/2-3lbs. Holy moly! He said we will being doing a more detailed ultrasound in a few weeks so we should get more specifics then. I love our little boy so much, there is nothing better than hearing he is doing so well!

We went to Austin over the weekend for Tony and Cassandra's wedding and had a phenomenal time! We arrived Friday afternoon and stayed until Monday afternoon and had such a fun little vacation. I LOVE Austin! Downtown is totally a blast and definitely my style! Lots of fun little restaurants, bars and shops and plenty of life! It was super hot but well worth it. 

We stayed in a hotel with all of our friends and had such a good time going out to dinner and drinks with everyone and just hanging out. We checked out a ton of great restaurants, including Salt Lick BBQ and Moonshine and loved them all. It was kind of like a big group vacation and the beautiful wedding was an awesome finale. Cassandra and Tony were adorable and the wedding couldnt have been in a more beautiful place. Definitely want to make another trip out there!

Despite being exhausted by the time we got back, it was really fun just being on vacation with joey and being pregnant. I mean, pregnancy and travel don't exactly go hand in hand, but our awesome freinds make it so much more fun and Joey is so amazing at taking care of me and making sure I have everything I need. Plus I now feel big enough to walk around rubbing my belly and I kind of LOVE how nice anyone and everyone is to a pregnant lady! Do I sound like I like the attention? So sue me!:P

Miss Anything? Negative. I feel like time is flying by so quickly that I am going to miss being pregnant!

Movement: ALL THE TIME! I think I even saw his little arm the other day! The kicking and punching is definitely one of the coolest parts of pregnancy! I hear it will slow down and he continues to grow and has less and less room. Not looking forward to it.

Food Cravings: BBQ chicken salads, Pineapple, True Food, frozen grapes, Whole Foods anything.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Haven't thrown up in a really long time!! 

Gender: BOY! Boooyaah!

Labor Signs: Negative.

Symptoms:  Back pain is starting to happen a lot, Doc said it a sciatic nerve thing. Joy. 

Belly Button in or out? This belly button of mine is def on his way out. he spends the first half of the day (when my belly is less large) in and the second half popping out! He's a wild one !

Wedding rings on or off? ON!!!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: This IS the happiest I have ever been!

Looking forward to: My best friend from forever that I grew up with Shawna and her fiancee Adrian are coming to stay with us for the weekend and are bringing thier adorable puppy Gus. Can't wait to see them and catch up on wedding details! Also, I am so glad to have a month ahead of us to be home with the hubby and the puppy! There truly is no place like home!


BTW, I know this site is super hard to comment on so if anyone wants to contact me directly my email is alexnacol@gmail.com :)


Our precious baby boy!



SaltLick BBQ amazing!

 The standard Cefalu Airport pic



The beautiful wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment