Monday, September 24, 2012

28 Weeks AKA 7 MONTHS and the 3rd Trimester!!!!



How far along? 28 weeks 4 days! 

Total weight gain: gaining steadily 1/2 pound to a pound! So about 7 pounds!

Maternity clothes? Still working off what I have plus the Bella Band

Stretch marks? No but if you hear of an insane woman screaming and throwing herself in front of a bus in Laguna Niguel in the next 3 months, they might have possibly shown up.


Sleep:? 
 10 hours on average.  My dreams are super insane and ALWAYS involve vacation to Mexico or snowboarding somewhere. my subconcious(and me in general) just can't handle the fact that I have gone so long without a trip to Mexico. Which is why we are already planning our vacation for next year which will coincide with my girlfriend Rochelle's wedding in late April. Am I afraid I will be a blubbering mess who is too in love  and obsessed with her baby boy to leave him for even a minute? Only time will tell friends.


Best moment this week: Being 7 months pregnant!! AHHH!!! I cannot believe how far we are into this and how soon we get to meet our little guy!!! Joey and I lay in bed on Saturday and Sunday mornings for like 2 hours with our hands on my belly, feeling Baby C kick and talking about excited we are! We call it our own little paradise when the whole family (me, joey, winston and Baby C) get to snuggle up in the mornings and just hang out in bed. We play him all the different Baby Einstein songs on Pandora but mainly the rock renditions of the lullabies (per joeys request) and the disney songs (per my request so I can show off how good I am at singing ALL the little mermaid songs). We realized we only have 11 more weekends of it just being us and Winst! BEYOND exciting and so insane! 

We also had a doctors appointment where I forced him to do more precise measurements and he confirmed that the baby is 2.6 pounds right now (average is 2-2.3lbs so hes a big boy!) and is perfect sized for 7 months. YAY! We got to see the little guy squirming around and harass the doctor with questions until he shooed us out the door. Hey I warned him he was in for dealing with a spaz if he took me on as a patient. Can't say I didn't warn him.

Also got the results of my glucose test and anemia testing and everything was perfect= no restrictions on my carbs or sugar intake because my body handles it fine. Clearly, judging by all the crap I ate Saturday night!

We had a blast over the weekend too. Friday night was my girlfriend Erin's bday at a country bar and we absolutely loved the place! It had such a cute atmosphere and was very reminiscent of Texas! Joey and I decided we definitely have to go back. Saturday when Joey and I finally got the whole family out of bed, we decided we had to get stuff done and we ordered our crib, dresser and changing dresser! Cannot wait for that to get here! We put a lot of work into the registry too and hired our painters to come and get started this week on the nursery!

Saturday night we decided we deserved a reward for all our hard work so we ordered domino's in and made cinnamon streusel muffins and brownies and watched movies on the couch all night. It really was heaven.  At least heaven for lazy pregnant people and a puppy (well one pregnant lady and a very sympathetic husband).

Sunday was our friends Jeff and Selin's little girl Malia's 1st birthday party and we had a blast celebrating with them and catching up with some of our other friends from our church group. Love all those people and feel so blessed to have them in my life! Then we went to my moms for Sunday night dinner and cooked up a delicious storm while we talked baby!

Miss Anything? MEXICO!

Movement: ALL THE TIME! 

Food Cravings: Excessive amounts of Baja Fresh Shrimp Salads which I was told I need to tone down on because even though the shrimp is low mercury, I am supposed to be consuming in moderation. Oops. True Food, Peanut Butter and whip cream, brownies, and pizza. Healthy, I know.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still a little here and there but nothing too severe.

Gender: BOY! Boooyaah!

Labor Signs: Negative.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks for sure and some back pain but thats about it so far!! 

Belly Button in or out? Almost all the way out!

Wedding rings on or off? ON!!!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: This IS the happiest I have ever been!

Looking forward to: Meeting our baby boy! Seriously, what else could be more exciting than that??


BTW, I know this site is super hard to comment on so if anyone wants to contact me directly my email is alexnacol@gmail.com :)






No comments:

Post a Comment