Thursday, October 4, 2012

29 weeks! This train is moving!









How far along? 29 weeks 6 days! 

Total weight gain: My weight is crazzzy these days, I go up 3 pounds in a night, then down 2 pounds, then back up. I quizzed the doctor about it like a psychopath and he told me to STOP worrying about it- all that matters is that the baby is growing and developing fine, which he is!!! YAY!

Maternity clothes? Its getting to be about that time..Everyone has suddenly began noticing I am pregnant and pointing it out. Yep, Im a big preggers lady. I think I might be busting out the pregnant waddle soon too. HOT.

Stretch marks? No but if you hear of an insane woman screaming and throwing herself in front of a bus in Laguna Niguel in the next 3 months, they might have possibly shown up.


Sleep:? 
 Not too bad except when I wake up flat on my back! My mom is convinced that it is ridiculous that we can't sleep on our backs but the doc insisted I try to sleep on my left side as much as possible. So whenever I wake up and unconsiously turned on my back I completely freak out if I don't feel the baby moving. Then I am up for awhile frozen in terror,counting every movement to make sure he is okay and trying to decide whether I should wake up Joey and alert him of the absolute emergency medical situation occurring in our bed. Oh the joys of motherhood. Just imagine what a freak show I will be once he is born!

Best moment this week: Lots of them!! Had such a great week! The nursery is painted and looks AMAZING! The crib, high-dresser and dresser arrived this week !! The dressers are all set up and ready to go but the crib has to be put together by  joey. This scares me a little as last time Joey attempted to put furniture together, we spent a few months sleeping on the floor. No, really. And last night when he was simply unpacking the already put together dressers, he somehow managed to cut his hand, slice his toe open and limp around the house. See why I wanted to put him through handyman training classes?

Saw the Doc again this week and  the baby is now 3.1 pounds!! He sure is growing fast! The doctor said everything looks great! Next week we have our super super detailed ultrasound which will make me feel a million times better because they will be able to give us accurate specific measurements on everything and we will see how he measures up percantile-wise. YAY!

Miss Anything? No way! I am completely adapted to being pregnant now and I seriously can't even imagine not being pregnant now. I am in complete shock at how soon he is going to be here!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!

Movement: ALL THE TIME! Now its more like rolling and turning less kicking and punching. I guess he has less room now?

Food Cravings: Excessive amounts of Baja Fresh Shrimp Salads which I was told I need to tone down on because even though the shrimp is low mercury, I am supposed to be consuming in moderation. Oops. Now its chicken.  True Food, Peanut Butter, jelly donuts which I refuse to eat anymore of and all different flavored almonds.  YUM.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still a little here and there but nothing too severe.

Gender: BOY! Boooyaah!

Labor Signs: Negative.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks for sure and some back pain. Also had a mini meltdown because Joey didn't want to eat anything at Baja Fresh and I cried for about an hour. Hormonal much?

Belly Button in or out? Almost all the way out!

Wedding rings on or off? ON!!!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: This IS the happiest I have ever been!

Looking forward to: This weekend!!  Joey and I have our maternity shoot on Friday which I am so excited about (yes, we are bringing Winston, he is a very important part of this family !!!!) , Saturday is my best friend Shawna's bridal shower which I am helping host, and then Sunday my awesome mother in law and sister in law are throwing me a baby shower in Northern California! Joey and I are flying up bright and early tomorrow morning and I CANNOT WAIT!! YAY!
Before and After of the nursery!





 Joey and Winst on our daily walks!



The older brother winston!







See I still try put some food together when I can pry my lazy butt off the couch. Sunday night din!





Cant wait for my 1st baby shower this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment