Tuesday, October 23, 2012

32 weeks AKA 8 Months of fun!!!


How far along? 32 weeks 4 days! 

Total weight gain: Just keep gaining steadily 1lb a week!

Maternity clothes? Tried on my first maternity dress and it was adorable!!! but too big and they didnt have my size. Might have to look around for it though- J simpson sure does make some decent clothes & shoes! but who would know better what is flattering than the girl who gained 85lbs during her pregnancy.

Stretch marks? No but seriously I am getting SO freaking big, I cant imagine they wont show up. Please let me be wrong!


Sleep:?
 I'm needing 12 hours of sleep a night or I feel completely exhausted. Have been known to sneak in a nap or 2 here and there!

Best moment this week:  Well the weather heated back up which I was crabby about but  it seems to be cooling back down. Jeez this has been a loooooooooooong hot summer. Or am I just pregnant?

Anyway, I had such a fun day with Steph  on our normal "date day" eating at true food and shopping around for pregnancy and baby stuff.  She has been so awesome and supportive throughout this whole pregnancy I feel SO lucky to have such a great friend! She also gave us the most ridiculous adorable "little prince" piggy bank that I am OBSESSED with and an adorable chick magnet bib! Painfully cute!

Annnnd Joey finally put together the crib and it looks awesome- now we just have to figure out where everything is going to go and start decorating! Yay!! Cannot describe how truly excited and blessed Joey and I feel! The nursery just makes everything feel even more real and exciting.

Also, got our maternity pictures back and ABSOLUTELY love them! They came out amazing, I could not be happier we did them! It is truly such a special time in our lives and you want to make sure it is documented well!

Miss Anything? Being comfortable. I am officially starting to feel swollen and uncomfortable all the time.

Movement: ALL THE TIME! He moves SO much late at night and early in the morning. This is not a good indicator of a easy schedule for mom and dad once hes born.

Food Cravings: Chipotle. Anything pumpkin spiced. Apple Cinnamon tea with obscene amounts of cream and sugar. frozen blackberries, blueberries and raspberries. Apples. Lots of Apples.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I am officially one of those people who has nausea all throughout their pregnancy. Granted its nothing like it was in the beginning but I have not been able to stop taking my pills at least once a day. what are ya gonna do? Could be worse!

Gender: BOY! Boooyaah!

Labor Signs: Negative.

Symptoms: Back pain, bloating, EXHAUSTION, all the super super fun stuff!

Belly Button in or out? pretty out these days, i wouldnt say 100% but close enough!

Wedding rings on or off? ON!!!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: This IS the happiest I have ever been aside from when the daughter in Father of the Bride 2 decides to move to Chicago, someone drinks a bloody mary in front of me, or I find out its the last season of Gossip Girl.

Looking forward to: My mom is throwing me a baby shower this weekend! Cant wait to see everyone and celebrate the little guy! Also, it is my girlfreinds Kristin's bday/halloween party on friday so we are going to head out and turn some heads in my creepy pregnant halloween costume. I am pretty dead against pregnant costumes but it doesnt look like im getting out of this one. wish me luck!














No comments:

Post a Comment