Wednesday, October 31, 2012

33 weeks!!




How far along? 33 weeks 5 days! 

Total weight gain: Just keep gaining steadily around a pound a week. Gained a pound and a half last week which I wasnt thrilled about but I guess that just means the little guy is growing!

Maternity clothes? Do oversized dresses count?

Stretch marks? Still not yet, but I am checking for them like a psychopath now.


Sleep:? 
 Sleeping pretty much the same. Its painful to get up to go to the bathroom now, my lower stomach is achy and hurts and its hard to flip over comfortably anymore. I feel like I have something big attached to my body that is really quite uncomfortable. oh.

Best moment this week:  Another great week! Joey and I are just soaking up all this time together since soon it will no longer be just the 3 of us!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is so loving, kind, fun and good to me. He truly is my best friend- he listens to me, laughs with me, protects me and knows me like no one else.  We have so much fun just hanging out with each other, its hard to want to leave the house and be productive members of society sometimes. This pregnancy is obv turning me into a HUGE sap.

My mom threw me an absolutely beautiful baby shower on Sunday and we had such a good time! It was absolutely beautiful and at one of my fav spots in Newport. It truly is overwhelming how kind and generous people are and how much love this little guy already has.  I know the presents aren't technically for me but come on, can't Carter share with his momma?

Miss Anything? Not being so tired and lazy all the time. Not having to pee every 2 minutes. Not having to waddle around like disabled penguin. BLOODY MARYS!

Movement:His movements are more like big shifts or stretches at this point and hiccups. He definitely throws out some kicks or punches here and there but he seems to love rolling around and sticking his little foot up in my ribcage. So pleasant.

Food Cravings: Back to Baja Fresh. I could eat True Food for every meal. Anything pumpkin spiced. Pumpkin coffee with obscene amounts of cream and sugar. frozen blackberries, blueberries and raspberries. Apples. Lots of Apples. Tomato Basil Almonds. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: 

Gender: BOY! Boooyaah!

Labor Signs: Negative.

Symptoms: Back pain, bloating, EXHAUSTION, all the super super fun stuff!

Belly Button in or out? pretty out these days, i wouldnt say 100% but close enough!

Wedding rings on or off? ON!!!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: This IS the happiest I have ever been aside from when the daughter in Father of the Bride 2 decides to move to Chicago, someone drinks a bloody mary in front of me, or I find out its the last season of Gossip Girl.

Looking forward to: Having a relaxing weekend with the hubby and the doggy. We need it and we have so few left before the baby gets here!










No comments:

Post a Comment