Sunday, July 1, 2012

15 weeks of fun!



Sorry this got put up so late, computer issues! It was way painful for me to be computer-less all week but ahhhh finally my little comp is back in my hands!

How far along? 15 weeks, 5 days!

Total weight gain: -3 lbs. No exciting developments here yet but my clothes are definitely getting uncomfortable.

Maternity clothes? nope but bought 2 pairs of jeans that sit low so hopefully my ever growing belly will fit over them or at least they will work with the bella band everyone raves about!

Stretch marks? No but I found this terrifying website with womens bodys before and after pregnancy and it officially re-upped my fear of stretch marks. Pass the mustela anyone?

Sleep:? Thanks to Winston (the older brother beagle) I have been having a hard time sleeping as he likes to wake up and shake his enormous charm-bracelet-of-a-collar right next to me which has resulted in a few nights of me swearing that we are dropping him off at the pound in the morning. Rational, yes? Well, my always helpful husband clearly feared I would make good on my threats and has now been removing Winstons collar at night. Peace has been restored. Although I swear just the noise from his flapping ears when he moves could drive a person insane. Well at least a pregnant one.

Best moment this week: Having Joey's parents Pat and Tom in town with us for the weekend. We had such a fun time going out to dinner, shopping for the baby and BBQing in the backyard. We spent Saturday at Fashion Island, indulging my Bloomingdales salad fetish and baby shopping. It was glorious. The salad, that is. And I really just love having family aaround, it makes me wish everyone lived nearby.


Miss Anything? Any and all sushi. Additionally, Champagne, Mimosa's, Bloody Mary's, Margaritas, Wine, Beer, Sangria, Dirty Martini's, Greyhounds. I think that about covers it. Oh and Irish Coffees.

Movement: I thought...maybe I felt something in Bloomingdales this week. Like a weird shift or something. But still leaning on the gas side of things. Our baby's first noticeable kick would be in bloomingdales- he was obviously excited about how great the sale was!

Food Cravings: I WANT TO MARRY BLOOMINGDALES SALADS! 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Apparently spaghetti and meatballs. How unfair.

Gender: BOY MAYBE???? 90% is pretty good chances, friends.

Labor Signs: Negative.

Symptoms:  Almost made it to 3 days without throwing up. Am currently on day 2. Everyone keep their fingers crossed.


Belly Button in or out? IN! Do you think taping it would prevent it from popping out?


Wedding rings on or off? on. I will swallow it whole before I voluntarily take off my ring. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy camper around here!

Looking forward to: Our last and final blood test for all the genetic testing this thursday and to have a weekend of relaxation.  I swear we have been a million times more busy since we have been pregnant and I feel like we never get to lounge around and relax. That is my plan for the weekend. Though knowing me we will end up shopping, driving to la to visit freinds, making a "quick trip" to san diego for fun, redecorating the backyard and trying 5 of the new restaurants in town. All while complaining about how tired i am. How fun it must be to be married to me!

Pictures from the weekend!

 Ridiculously beautiful day at Fashion Island where I scarfed down my bloomingdales salad, per usual.
 This is how we found the boys while we were shopping. Winston is convinced he is royalty and would obviously NEVER sit on the ground.
 the most adorable jumpsuit for the  baby! One of the many treats Pat and Tom bought for the already spoiled baby boy!
High on life after gorging myself on my favorite salad. SO GOOD, CANT EVEN KEEP EYES OPEN, RELIVING MY SALAD.


No comments:

Post a Comment