Sunday, July 22, 2012

19 weeks baby!







How far along? 19 weeks 3 days!

Total weight gain: Gained about half a pound this week so I am over where I started the pregnancy at.

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but all my clothes are SUPER tight and uncomfortable. I can fit in anything in the morning but after I eat and drink everything gets very very snug.

Stretch marks? Negative, but am stocked up on enough Mustella to last me a lifetime.

Sleep:? Ugh, sleeping has become more difficult. I am falling asleep fine but when I wake up for the 8th time to use the bathroom, I have a hard time getting back to sleep. My body pillow is definitely helping (who I have lovingly nicknamed Hal) but as I guessed, Winston and Joey can be found trying to cuddle up with him everytime I get up to use the restroom. I was literally gone for 30 seconds and when I came back winston had curled himself up in the donut hole part at the top and was loudly snoring. I shook him awake and he looked at me like "what momma? I have been here all night, you must not have noticed??!" That dog!!!

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick all week long! And having a relaxing weekend with the husband. We had a fun weekend with friends but also managed to squeeze in some time just the two of us in the backyard, playing games and lounging like we always do during summer. Being pregnant is such a beautiful bonding thing to go through with Joey, it really makes everything else seem so unimportant compared to this. We are both constantly in awe of how amazing this experience is and stop and ask each other "CAN YOU BELIEVE WERE ACTUALLY HAVING A BABY!!!"

 Also, Steph and I had a fun friday getting our hair  and nails done, having lunch at true  food, and some serious shopping! Cant beat some pampering and shopping time.




And we just received some super exciting news- my mom is moving back Sep 5th!! YAY!! Cannot wait to have her back for the rest of the pregnancy and I feel so much better knowing she will be close by for her grandson and for us to do family dinners with!

Miss Anything? I actually think being pregnant is really fun and exciting! I definitely miss my margs and bloodys, but there is nothing more exciting than knowing that you and your husband are growing something that is a combination of the two of you. And everything is changing so quickly every single day that you always have something to be excited about!!! We are so blessed and so thrilled! And the baby isnt even here yet!! Am I more emotional and nostalgic this week maybe??

Movement: He is totally kicking now and it is SO exciting! He is literally kicking as I type. Joey is DYING to feel it but I know we have a bit to go before that happens. There is nothing cooler than feeling his little legs tapping against my belly.


Food Cravings: HUMMUS and SRIRACHA. I have recently discovered Pink Lemonade Fro-yo which is amazing. BBQ chicken salads and ice coffee.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Well last post I said that I hadnt thrown up since the week before but didnt want to jinx it and then I threw up bright and early the next morning on our bedroom floor. Lovely. But so far so good since then.

Gender: BOY! Boooyaah!

Labor Signs: Negative.

Symptoms: Cramping, some nausea still but thats about it.


Belly Button in or out? Still weird looking. Not loving it.

Wedding rings on or off? ON!!!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: A clam!

Looking forward to:  I am literally dying of anticipation for our 20 week appointment on Tuesday. Joey claims I am the most impatient person in the world but I dont think I'm that bad. I've only threatened to go without him like 30 times since I can technically go on monday but we are waiting until Tuesday since he has to work. If i was that impatient I would have lied to the technician and said we were further along so that we could get in there earlier. But those bastards have my medical records. :).



Pics from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment